This document provides the information you need to install the USH&C Road Ranger Monitored Driver Auto Program Application. The application is available for download one business day after your new policy purchase!
The application is FREE and available on:
Installing the application, follow these steps:
- Access the App store for your particular device.
- Search for “USHC” to locate the “Road Ranger Monitored Driver App”.
This is the application icon:
- Install the application like you would any other application.
Installing the application is a requirement for participation in the program. ALL drivers listed on the policy must install the application and register.
To register simply follow these steps:
- Locate the application on your mobile device and click on the icon
- You are required to enter valid information for each of the values on the registration page. ALL information must match the information you provided on your insurance policy application
- Click to “Continue”
- Select which driver you are registering (Each driver register separately)
- Agree to having your driving monitored by sliding the button over
- Click “Register”
- Select which vehicle you wish to register
- Click “Continue” to open up the camera to take a photo of your odometer
- Select “OK” to provide permission for the application to use the camera on your phone
- Take/retrieve a picture of your odometer
- Select “Use Photo” to approve the image
- Enter the mileage on your odometer
- Click “Submit”
- You should get a message that your odometer mileage was successfully submitted
- Click “DONE”
- You should see the miles captured and the date under each vehicle you submitted mileage for.
You are now registered.
Thank you for choosing USH&C Road Ranger Monitored Driver Auto Program. If you have any issues or questions, please contact our call center at (800) 875-4422.